Re: Stockbrowser downloads

In the 'Source' group do the following:
File type: ASCII text
Folder: (in my case) c:\Program Files\StockBrowser\Export
File name: *.prn

In the Destination group:
File type: MetaStock
Folder: (in my case) c:\equis\data\DutchStock
File name: [not selectable when MetaStock file type chosen]

That's all there is to it. Set this up once, and the settings will be
remembered. All you then need to do is convert after each 'Daily update'
with StockBrowser (assuming you've set this up to automatically export your
list of stocks after the daily update).

mchristo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx on 16-08-98 21:19:47

Please respond to metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx