Re: an indicator for metastock

David  writes:

> >This guy is spamming all the invest newsgroups, under the guise of a
> >disinterested party.  I don't care how good his (proprietary, no source
> >available) signal is; with that sort of duplicitous "marketing", I wouldn't
> >trade it with *YOUR* money.
> >
> >But that's me.
> >

> Call it spam if you like

As if I need your permission.

But since you opened the door...  I *will* call it spam.  And I'll call a duck
"a duck", and a chair "a chair", and my keyboard "my keyboard".  You know why?
Because *THAT'S WHAT IT IS*.

--
Nobody's life, liberty or property are safe when Congress is in session
http://www.unixgeek.com/cgi-bin/motd.pl - PGP email preferred