RE: Shifted Mov. Avgs.

Lionel, Onno- Dahl original formula is

 Mov(C,50,S)-Ref(Mov(C,50,S),-15)

Richard Estes has changed 50 to 55 [Fib number] and swears by Dahl as a
longer term trend indicator.  I like a smoothing Moving Average of Dahl to
make a smooth as silk oscillator.  I've played around with it for hours on
end, and never really found anything better than plain old Dahl, however.

Lionel, what is the real name of Mr. Dahl?  I always thought that was his
real name.  Richard had his book but lost it.

Al Stephens