Re: Metastock Pro

Brooke,
I use Signal Online.  You really don't have a choice if you are
going to use the intraday features.  Fortunately, they were my
data provider, of choice, before the beta testing (I guess
that's why I was one of the "chosen").  No problemo with DBC and
Signal...first class operation.  Now if we can only convince the
government that exchange fees are an unnecessary "gouge" to our
pocketbooks, we'd really have something.

Steve Karnish
CCT

> From: Brookemail@xxxxxxx
> To: metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Subject: Re: Metastock Pro
> Date: Sunday, August 16, 1998 11:32 AM
>
> In a message dated 8/16/98 11:19:33 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
> kernish@xxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
>
> << I beta tested MS Pro and currently have the 6.51 version.
I use