Building a system test (Question)

I am trying to build a system test that does the following:

Buy when X crosses below 10  (this part I have)
Sell when X crosses below 60, but only after it has crossed above 70.

For example lets use RS.  If the RS is rising and rises above 70, but then
drops to 60, I want to trigger a sell indication.  But if it rises to 65,
then drops below 60, do not flag as a sell.

Any help would be appreciated.  Please copy the list and my direct email
with any responses.  Thanks

Brian
merlintg@xxxxxxxxxxxxx