Re: Redcayj

Al Taglavore wrote:

> Would the person "Redcayj" please re-send the chart.  It is very large and
> I can only read thru the 1990 fourth quarter.  Intestestingly, I have never
> looked at quarterly charts.  Also, please expand on your brief message.
>
> Thank you,
>
> Al Taglavore

  Hi Al:

Sorry about the .Gif picture, am resending with this message.  Supposedly Gann
relied on the Quarterly chart for some of his long term analysis.  Jerry Favor,
gann newsletter writter,  also  mentioned it quite frequently.

Actually a monthly or yearly chart is just as useful.  I just felt that with an
uptrend so long in duration, that before we panic we should give the long term
view a chance to confirm our "new" bear trend.

Jeff Redcay

Attachment Converted: "c:\eudora\attach\DJIA  QUARTERLY1.gif"