Re: Psychology of trading...

Hans T. Hingst wrote:

> Tom, Bruce,
>
> How are these stops being created?  Are you using a formula in MetaStock or
> some other program?  How applied?
>
> Thanks,

My mechanical stops are generated by the trigger line of my system. The
system trigger line has a lag and as such I need to implement written
rules to provide the stops when the position is initally made. After a
period of time, the mechanical stop works within the parameters of my
design.  I designed the mechanical stop to work within my comfort level
allowing for a percent of the position to be 'given' back to the market
before my exit.

Bruce