Re: Explorations

CMA
Animal's right, you can select any directory or any stock and run
explorations on these(at least in MS6). If you have a particular group
of stocks or several directories you can create LISTS of these and
select them when you run the exploration. When you click on "Explore" in
EXPLORER, the "Select Securities" dialogue box gives you the option to
make a selection.

Regards Ian Burgoyne
Melbourne