Re: Psychology of trading...

Tom Strickland wrote:

> Bruce,
>
> Here's a suggestion for your consideration. I've just started using it so I
> don't have a sufficient track record yet, but I feel better (i.e., less
> indecisive) about my trading.
>
> I have my program generate stop values at the end of the day and set them
> at night for the next trading day. This way, the actual trades are
> automatic - the market actually decides for me.
>
> Hope you find this to be of some value.
>
> Tom Strickland

I agree stops help a great deal,  The system I employ now defines the
stops for me. The mechanical stops eliminate the 'noise' of any
descision I am required to make regarding the exit.  Prior to my use of
the stops, I had a trouble getting out of trades with any consistent
(profitable) results.

Thanks,

Bruce