RE: Market discussion

Steve

I guess I'm not the only one who remembers 1955 in Michigan.  The year I
graduated High School and started at the Univ. of Michigan.

And while I agree with a lot of your comments, there are a couple of
negative fundamentals that might enter the equation.  With the Asian flu,
Russia taking a dump, the potential for this to push Europe into a
recession, your one missing element is demand.  Granted people have to eat,
but do they have the money to buy corn to feed to animals and then eat meat
or do they stay with basic food stuffs in bad times?

Guy