Re: Astute Investor

Al,
re: > Dmark a good short at 5596?

1. Love those big fat black candles (8/12, 7/30, 5/27) that
engulf a previous day.  (hint, hint: a great screen for
potential equity shorts)
2. Also, I like the way 14 day linear regression slope is doing
it's "currency failure swing thing" (with apologies to Welles
Wilder and country music)
3. I not fond of the fast "sto" (when it's below '15' we always
get a decent pop to the upside).
4. % of R is working against you at this level
5. But, MACD (dema) is cruising straight down

Overall potential is for a trip to 55.10 ... a safer short might
be had over the next week or so at 56.40 or 56.80

You might get a big laugh out of this one:  I was born
practically in the Detroit River and could throw a stone over
the Canadian border from my hospital bed.  I'm close to
initiating long positions in the Canadian Dollar.  "How's zit
goin', hey?"  Any thoughts for a guy who loves Labatt's Blue?

Steve Karnish
CCT