Re: Market discussion

There is no such command as "Open", the program uses "View", however there is a
command "Open [Filename] for Editing"(info see below).

Obviously somewhere down the line View and Open are roughly 'about' the same
commands, but best part of it all is that only a separate "Editing" will run a file so as
changes can be made to it, meaning only computer-technical-physical commands can
be executed to or from a files' particuals(structural behaviour when run) and for wich file
its in Win95 registered 'coupled' program NEEDS TO BE STARTED.

Besides WHEN RUN BY its 'win95coupled' program, it is UNABLE TO EXECUTE
on anything. No inter-actionings.
Only the QVP program is capable to do so, but as it is NOT AN EDITING program,
pure a VIEWING program, NO commands can be send to or can come from a file.
THEREFORE any file is as tame as lambs' coat. All I have to do is wear it.
And this wearing, I do every minute when using my technical inter-acting machine.

-FROM THE HELP-FILE-
Opening Files for Editing

If the program used to create a file is on your computer, you can open
the file for editing directly from the view window.

To open a file for editing

On the File menu, click Open [Filename] for Editing or click the
program-specific button to the right of the Pin button on the toolbar.

Quick View Plus starts the program used to create the file (if the
program is on your computer), with the file displayed and ready
for editing in that program's window.

Regards & pleasent trading too,
Ton Maas