Re: Profitable trades

Richard Estes and Jim Greening have made numerous posts.  See many of
Richard's post relating to an individual's market psychology, viz prepare
the mental self.  Jim shares his picks each week.  Perhaps if you
constructed a chart that Jim suggests and see what winners and losers look
like--how they behave before they go up/down, you would see a pattern that
YOU can relate with.  You state that you have spent a few hundred dollars
on TA books, but tell us what you have learned from the books.

Have you studied market action-----price+volume, support/resistance, price
channel range break outs, or, perhaps, you are searching for that indicator
or formula that will have 75% predictive value.  On the last part, I can
save you hours, emotional distress, and capital.  It ain't there.

Members of this list are ready to help.  Elaborate your area of distress,
and you will have a wealth of advice forthcoming.  And it's free.  Just
traders helping traders.

Al Taglavore