FAQ and System tester question

First off, is there a FAQ for metastock OTHER than any on Equis' site?

Secondly, I was wondering if there were an option on the system tester to
enter a long position on a stop or limit.  Something like:

If the 9 day MA crosses over the 18 day MA, go long tomorrow at today's high +
1/16 on a stop.  (And also with limits.)

Supercharts can do this.

The only way I can think of is to check the condition for YESTERDAY, and add
the qualifier that the high actually made it over whatever price you were
setting the stop on.  Something like:

Go long on: cross(Ref(Mov(C, 9, S), -1), Ref(Mov(C, 18, S), -1)) AND
            Hi > Ref(Hi, -1)

As an aside, on the "enter" rules (long OR short), at what price does it "buy"
or "sell"?

--
I bet the one legend that keeps recurring throughout history, in every
culture, is the story of Popeye.