Re: BBullish Anyone?

A guess, might bounce to 8800 area then fall to 8300 before trip to 10,750.
Any time we predict, we increase risk of failure. The more that feel this
way, the more it won't happen. Prechter has been in a world of his own, ever
notice haircut.

We all know Clinton will go down, Asia's down cycle was in place, one day
interest rates will go up a notch or two, and etc. Effect on market, who
knows? But what does that have to with market price. People predict gloom
and doom every step of the way. I don't doubt it won't happen someday, but
remember it will go down twice as fast as it went up.

Richard Estes

Attachment Converted: "c:\eudora\attach\msdj30.gif"