RE: Bill Forman -Re: Fw: Chart Tips and Win98

Hi Lionel

I've been in the software/computer biz for 37 years now and have seen about
everything.  I can sympathize with Equis trying to keep all
features/functionality in the software, especially when they have turned
over some of their control to Microsoft in order to maintain compatibility
with Office 97.  My thought is that they should have disclosed this in their
announcement of new features, etc.

Regardless, I'm sure they are trying their best and that it's just a
question of priorities, resource assignments, etc., in determining what gets
done.

Regards

Guy