Re: Belly-aching about Metastock

<x-html><HTML>
Oh God,&nbsp; The flames, the flames, the flames are here ..... agony and
pain!!!!&nbsp; Collective wrath please pity, pity.&nbsp; Must we all suffer
for one miscreant?

<P>Rajesh wrote:
<BLOCKQUOTE TYPE=CITE>&nbsp;PATRICK : PLEASE DONT DISRESPECT PEOPLE HERE.
SHOW SOME RESPECT OR FACE THE COLLECTIVE WRATH .

<P><B>EQUIS : NEEDS TO WAKE UP AND THAT IS A FACT AND BUILD SOFTWARE FOR
ITS CLIENTS. I BELEIVE IN CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM. HERE WE ARE DOING EQUIS
A FAVOUR, READ F.A.V.O.U.R. AND ITS NOT THE OTHER WAY ROUND. IF YOU HAVE
DONE ANY BUSINESS IN YOUR LIFE YOU SHOULD KNOW BY NOW&nbsp; THE SUPREME
IMPORTANCE OF CLIENTS TO ONES BUSINESS. AS A SELLER YOU ARE EXPECTED TO
TAKE CRAP NOT AS A BUYER. THAT IS THE RULE OF THE THUMB(UNLESS YOU ARE
A MONOPOLY LIKE WIN-MAN GATE)</B>

<P><B>So if Equis is DEAF then good luck to them because in the long run
THEY&nbsp; are going to need it.</B>
<BR>&nbsp;
<BR>&nbsp;

<P>Patrick Gamble wrote:
<BLOCKQUOTE TYPE=CITE>I also belong to the Tradestation e-mail group.

<P>There was exactly the same belly-aching about features
<BR>in the product, not in the product, should be in the product,
<BR>all by a small number of professional moaners.

<P>If you moaners are so clever, why don't you build your own product
<BR>instead of forever bitching about Metastock, on which you depend for
your
<BR>living.
<BR>You owe them, get it.

<P>So stop this endless belly aching and get trading.</BLOCKQUOTE>
&nbsp;&nbsp;</BLOCKQUOTE>
&nbsp;</HTML>
</x-html>From ???@??? Thu Aug 06 19:09:35 1998