George

IMHO, a person other than this George ought to be corresponding to the
Metastock list.  Users are taking their time to provide valuable insight
into their needs, and "George" doesn't seem to understand or appreciate
the value of the market research he is getting FREE from the list.

Some of it is negative, but that's how you can make your product the
best is by addressing those negatives.  Much time is devoted on this
list to discussing how your competitors solve the problems Equis refuses
to.  It is as if you really don't mind not having the best software on
the market, and I can't believe Equis management want that.

Gents, word of mouth sells more software than ads do.  Taking the
Metastock list seriously and dealing with the issues instead of sticking
your head in the sand and dismissing the more vocal among us as
"stirring up trouble" is a sure fire recipe for eventual disaster.

I like MS6.5, even though I wish the list's suggestions were included.
But don't feel too cocky about that -- I and thousands like me will
leave you in a heartbeat as soon as "the best" software emerges and you
are left alone with a less useful product.  We'd rather you kept up with
the times...

Changing the tone of the list's discussions can come from dealing with
their issues, and I recommend that you delegate a user friendly employee
with connections to management to correspond with the list daily,
providing regular feedback on what ideas are being implemented and
considered, and thanking those who give you input.