Re: FW: future of MSWIN

Richard Estes post brought up my second gripe about Metastock, lack of a
usable database format. If their file system used, for example,
Microsoft Access, we could write our own queries to test across multiple
securities. The participants of this list would be firing SQL queries to
everyone at light speed. And if fundamental data, sorry Richard, were
included we could examine multiple securities that met both fundamental
and technical criteria. And Metastock would be the best TA program at
any price. That's my goal.

John Manasco