Re: Schwab, where areeee you???

Harley

I too used to use a "hack" broker  - but coming from a full service broker thought
maybe some of the weirdness would disappear ....or "get better".........became
worse

-  had unconfirmed orders/executions  - getting ahold of them on the phn - was
impossible even on relatively slow days compared to days like Oct and today.....

had a good basis for a lawsuit -  but figured instead of pouring good money after
bad into the black hole -
was more prudent/cheaper to get on with the business at hand

starting last June I switched to Wall St Access - well the rest is history so to
say  -  not a problem even in the Oct deal!

trading is tough enough when trying to make decisions in the heat of chaos without
having the added stress of that nonsense!

regards

fletch