Re:

I think you would be talking about 'AutoRun' from Adagio
Software...and i think Metastock sell this themselves (at least
thats where i bought it). I have been able to use it quite successfully
to automate tasks in Metastock...indeed you can use it to automate
tasks in other software programs also but I have not tried that.

Like any program that automates key strokes and mouse button presses
you need to ensure all screens etc retain their same positions
(ie if a new version of Metastock moved the psoition of buttons in
the Explorer window for example) or you need to amend/recreate the
original keyboard maco.

Overall its worked for me.    Ian.