Re: Any Software that can System Test Multiple Securities

On Tue, 28 Jul 1998 10:39:33 +0800, you wrote:

>Could anybody suggest a good software program that can complement
>Metastock? I need a software that has the capability to system
>test my buy/sell rules across MULTIPLE securities SIMULTANEOUSLY?
>Thanks in advance.

Having the same problem, I use Excel to establish some artificial
securities carrying infos from several securities. (Ole from MS to
Excel works nicely.) And after importing the artificial securities via
the Downloader, MS' system test works across several securities.

mfg rudolf stricker