RE: Telechart 2000

I am evaluating it now... I had used TC2000 version 3 and liked it,  but
the graphics did not keep up with the technology.  Version 4 is real nice.
 However, the ability to program indicators is not nearly as extensive as
NetaStock.  But, you get the entire database of NYSE, ASE and OTC every
night.  That costs about $60.00 per month.  However, with that data is
fundamental data, e.g. PE, etc.  hard to compare the two different
products.  My Rueters data subscription runs out in August, so I need to
make a decision soon.  Leaning back toward TC2000 and away from Metastock
right now, but that might change...

Rob Cloutier
cloutier@xxxxxxxxxxx