Re: PERSONAL ATTACKS

  • To: <metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: PERSONAL ATTACKS
  • From: "Bill G Bolumen" <BOLUMENkkkkkkkkkkkkk>
  • Date: Thu, 30 Jul 1998 21:05:21 -0400 (EDT)

Thanks, Tom,  for conveying the thoughts of all of us that have known
Richard for many years of unselfishly helping others.  It is those that do
not know him (those new to this and other boards of TA) that will never
know what they missed when he is not around.
If you see this message, Richard, I will apologize for those who do not.
Bill