RE: moving average

Used to use something like this years ago and called it a modified moving
average.

For a ten day modified moving average, we would maintain an intermediate
field that contained the following:

Take day 1 and put it in the intermediate field.  For day two, take 90% of
the intermediate field and add the current day's number.  For day 3, etc.,
do the same.  90% of the intermediate field plus the new day's number.  I
think you can now do this with MS 6.5 since it supposedly handles variable,
but since it can't handle my calcs, I only use it for graphing.

Regards