From: owner-metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:owner-metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Murray Richards
Sent: Saturday, 25 July 1998 18:27
To: metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re; Automatic Support, Resistance and Trendline Breakouts

 I have been using it for about 4 weeks. I have found the explorations for
trendline breaks the most useful tool, which has more than paid for the cost
of the formulas.

  The formulas don't find every trendline though
"as it is difficult for a computer algorithum to exactly draw the lines as a
human would. In fact, given the same chart , and two people, each person
would likely draw these lines in different places"

 The support and resistance formulas written by Widner (TASC-May ) appear to
work better than the equis ones.

Overall I am happy with the results, but maybe they could include the
formulas in future releases of MS.
Murray