Re: Is MetaStock for Real Traders?

Hi All ...

I too believe a one day at a time step through a chart is desirable. The
method described below works and I believe it is explained in the manual
because I have applied it before.

However, because any indicator that is plotted is displayed right to the edge
of the chart, ie beyond the last day to the edge of the chart, the
indicator's slope (as it moves towards the next day) can be seen. Hence the
position of the next bar can be anticipated, making a realistic and unbiassed
walk-through the data impossible. eg when using just a simple moving average,
the slope at the far right hand side of the chart will show whether the next
day's bar is high or low.

Regards ... Martin