Re: Alternative to Reuters for Metastock data

Razor

Get Telescan.  They have local gateway phone access to their BBS downloads.
Just call them for the local Sprint or Telnet numbers. For Internet access, buy
Omni Trader and get intraday download/updated charts as well as end of day
automatic downloads from Telescan via the net.

Good trading!