Thanks to: Jim, Brooke, Ton, Jan, Ted, Bill

For all that contributed to the Bollinger Band Width
inquiry...many thanks!  I trade millions of bushels of wheat
each month and am constantly searching for improved approaches.
I started with simple moving averages in 1975 and have
continually improved and refined my approach to both the futures
and equity markets.  "Zero sum" (commodities) is a much larger
challenge than the "big cash register in the sky" (stock
market).  I can't get very excited about people posting that
they have an X % gain over X amount of days or weeks.  I get
real excited when someone shares an approach that might point to
profits in up, down, and choppy markets.  So, share your
approaches, formulas, and trading wisdom; it will come back to
you in spades.  Save your: "I'm up 122% this week" war stories.
We all have bragging rights: I've traded  wheat 33 times this
year and have net a net profit of over $6,000/contract.  Big
deal!  I'm not special, I'm just a hard working "slug" who still
needs all the help and support this forum can provide.  This is
a great arena to share knowledge, approaches, and formulas.
Again, many thanks for responses to my question.
Steve Karnish
CCT