Re: Quotes Plus

That does it!!  First Richard, now Brooke.  I am exiting my e-mail program
to go to the website and place the order.  I have been sold!  Using Dow
Jones has given me good data, but the restriction of only using the data
base from 7pm to 6am is now more than I care to contend with.  The ability
run the scan as Brooke described did it!

Al Taglavore

----------
> From: Brookemail@xxxxxxx
> To: metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Subject: Re: Quotes Plus
> Date: Wednesday, July 08, 1998 11:41 PM

> << You are looking at a very dynamic program with a robust scan
>  capability. It may not be for everyone, but I recommend it as the best
bang
>  for your money and time. >>
>
> I completely agree with Richard about QP. It's a terrific program,
especially
> when it comes to scanning. You can scan for just about anything you can
write,
> and the scans are fast. Each night, I narrow the database down from more
than
> 10,000 stocks to about 30 with my scans -- in about five minutes.
Downloading