Re: Quotes Plus

Brad
I don't have any personal affiliation with QP, except a satisfied user. I
have been using QP2 since last August. The problems some people have with
the virtual program may be due to faulty setups, I haven't experienced a
problem in last 5 months. I think the idea of updating a program with fixes
or features as quickly as available is one that MetaStock and others should
provide. You are looking at a very dynamic program with a robust scan
capability. It may not be for everyone, but I recommend it as the best bang
for your money and time.

 I have used or checked into every stock data source out there.  I feel I
could afford any product out there. I trade for a living, I would not put up
with a program that caused me any problems except the most minor.  TC2000
started working their latest change over four years ago, on its recent
release, there were problems. While QP started work on version 2 about a
year and a half or go, they listened to their beta testers and changed major
portions of their program and its focus. that change delayed the release but
provided a more effective product.

I hate to see people having problems, I have never experienced. I am at a
loss as to what is in their setup to cause the problems. But, I believe the
response I have seen from QP in the past, will end up with all being
satisfied customers like me.

Richard Estes