Re: option software

> From:          "TK JUDD" <TKJUDD@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> To:            <metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> Subject:       option software
> Date:          Tue, 7 Jul 1998 22:06:58 -0500

> I was interested in the List's comments,recommendations,and experience with
> option software packages. Sometime ago I used OptionVue IV. I thought at
> the time it was an excellent package,but subsequently they began to charge
> for questions and support. The package was quite expensive and I think a
> modicom of support should be provided without additional charge.
>
> I received an add from them about a new product and I wondered if anyone
> has any comments on this or if other packages are recommended by the Group.
> Also where is the best source for option price data.
> thanks
> tkjudd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I Use Option Trader 98 by Austin Soft. They are located on the net
and provide one year of dailey data updates  with their programs
free. When I purchased my program  it was $395  and it does all that
I need or I should say want. It allows me to run my explorer to get a
group that meets my guidelines and then run them as a basket to find
the best option or options. I don't know much about their new program
except that it cost more.
Good Luck
Larry Mairel