Re: FedEx Stock Symbol?

FedEx is FDX -  UPS is not a publically traded compnay -  and DHL I believe was bought by Caliber Systems awhile back which has since been bought out as well -  cannot remember the full
story since Cliber systems was purchased I moved on to others.

you can go to the CBOE web site and look at the ariline / transports index -  go   to the BMI/DBC web site etc etc etc or even Yahoo -., which is excellent for what you are trying 5to do
-

 http://www.cboe.com/market/market.html

 http://www.dbc.com/cc/bmi/bmisymgd.htx

 http://quote.yahoo.com/

in addition -  there are others that  are traded such as Airbourne Freight - Altlas Air etc etc etc - the research is up to you

fletch