symbols that wanna be indicators....

If you don't have anything better to do and want to humor me, try the
following and see if the same thing happens to YOU:

For this experiment you can use an existing chart, but I don't
necessarily recomend it just yet.
To be safe,
Create a new chart. (file/new/chart)  ...Or just a copy of an existing
chart.(window/new window)
Now plot an indicator such as a moving average on it.
Plot 10 or so buy arrows.  Just make sure that each one of the arrows is
touching the MA.
Now drag the MA to an inner window.
On my system, 4 of the arrows went along for the ride with the MA.  What
a hoot!. :-)

That means that if you delete the indicator, some arrows will also be
deleted.  It seems that other symbols and trendlines are not immune.   I
wanted to delete the original indicator (but keep the arrows), then plot
a different indicator (or even the same indicator with a different time
period) for a comparison study.  On the original chart I had hand placed
over 100 buy/sell arrows after many hours work.  When I deleted the
indicator, I noticed some arrows had disappeared.  Fortunately I noticed
it right away and was able to use the "undo" feature which saved me a
lot of time and aggravation.

Anybody else been through this???

Ken