RE: Delta Phenomenon

Rob, this book is worthless.  I ordered it thru Trading Techniques [Advanced
GET] for $25 with a return policy.  I looked at it and it is truly
worthless- I sent it back and got my money back.  I recommend you forget it.
The book is nothing more than a "come-on" for the very expensive Delta
yearly subscription fee.

Alton Stephens
astephen@xxxxxxxx