RE: Formula Newbie

Hello Nick,

As far as I know you can do this in 2 ways: via an Expert and via the
Explorer.
Formulas:
	H > Ref(HHV(H,20),-1)
	L < Ref(LLV(L,20),-1)
Expert:
	Create a new Expert Adviser (Expert Adviser button, New... ) and put the
above formulas in an alert. If you want to combine to 2 formulas, use the
AND keyword.
Explorer:
	Create a new Exploration (The Explorer button, New... ) and put the
following formulas in 2 columns (A and B)
colA	If(H > Ref(HHV(H,20),-1),1,0)
colB	If(L < Ref(LLV(L,20),-1),1,0)
Filter	colA = 1 AND/OR colB =1
With the filter choose between AND and OR, whatever suits your mindset.

If you have more questions, just ask.

Greetings,
    Jan Diederik