Re: Spot Market Currency Traders

At 10:02 AM 29-06-98 -0700, you wrote:
>Are there any traders on the mailing list that trade currencies in the
>Spot Market, through the Interbank? If there are I have a couple
>questions.
>
>I am interested in following the JPY, DEM, GBP & CHF. Where can I
>download the daily spot data, for my charts?
>If you use Reuters or know what their symbols are, can you please send
>them to me? I would greatly appreciate it.

David!
What Reuters feed do you have?
On the Reuter Terminal (real time interbank feed) the currencies you
request info on are quoted against the dollar as symbols: JPY=, DEM=, GBP=
& CHF=, i.e. you just add the "=" sign.
Best regards,
Yngvi
Yngvi Hardarson                          Internet: hardy@xxxxxxxxxx
Economic Consulting & Forecasting Ltd.   Reuter mail: HARDARSON.Y.ECF.ISL
Sidumuli 14                              Tel.     +354 - 568 4999
IS-108 Reykjavik                         Fax.     +354 - 568 4998
Iceland                                  Cellular +354 - 896 0654