Win98, Metastock V6.5 and Chart Tips

For those of you rushing out to buy and install Win98, I believe that a
significant feature of Metastock V6.5 namely Chart Tips (the display of a
little data box as you hover over a point on the chart) does not appear to
work under Win 98. I would appreciate other Win98 Metastock V6.5 users
confirming this.

I have brought this to Equis Support attention over the last 12 months betas
of Win 98, but they insist they were waiting for the release on 25 Jun 98,
to confirm it was a problem, before they started working on the problem!

They have not advised when the problem will be fixed.

Regards
Ian