Running win95 and 3.1.1

Apologies for this question, but if someone can help me, or point me
towards a suitable group online, I would be most grateful.
For a particular course I'm doing I need to run win 3.1.1 on one of my
networked computers that already has win95b on it.   The linked
computers are P166 and 486dx66, both with win95b, and with plenty of
memory.
I do not want to have to format either machine's hdd.
Any offers, please respond directly to me.   Thanks