Re: updating chart

<x-html><HTML>
<BODY BGCOLOR="#FFFFFF" BACKGROUND="cid:part1.3593B8B5.EDC6F413@xxxxxxxxxxxxx";>
Hi Mr. Beugen,

<P>I receive your email in HTML format with a very light green font. Is
that your intention - very hard to read. Maybe it's my browser's settings
(Netscape). Just fyi... :-)

<P>Michael Beugen wrote:
<BLOCKQUOTE TYPE=CITE>&nbsp;<STYLE>
<!--
body {
margin-left:  5em;
font-family: "Comic Sans MS";
font-size:   14pt;
font-weight:  regular;
color:    "#ff9900";
}
-->
</STYLE>
<FONT SIZE=-1>is
there a way i can set up a 9 day moving average on the S&amp;P 500 and
be able to check it each day after my download?</FONT><FONT SIZE=-1>i tried
saving as a chart but am not able to download daily price.</FONT><FONT SIZE=-1>thanx</FONT><FONT SIZE=-1>mike
beugen</FONT>&nbsp;</BLOCKQUOTE>
&nbsp;
</BODY>
</HTML>
</x-html>
Attachment Converted: "c:\eudora\attach\CWINDOWSTEMPnsmailKF.gif"

Attachment Converted: "c:\eudora\attach\vcard.vcf"