DOSE & EGGS

All,
     I raised my stop on DOSE to above its close price so I'll close
that position at tomorrow's open.  I'll replace it with EggHead Corp.
(EGGS).  EGGS at 8 1/8 is in an Intermediate Term Up Trend Channel
(ITUTC) with the top at 14 and the bottom at 7.  It made a 52 week
high at 13 on 3/11/98 and then fell back to the bottom of the ITUTC at
6 7/8 on 6/1/98.  It then paralleled the bottom of the channel for a
couple of weeks before moving up and breaking the Short Term Down
Trend Channel on 6/16/98.  It then moved up for a couple of days
before falling back today to just under the breakout point.  I'll take
a long position at tomorrows open and set my target at 14 and my stop
at 6 3/4.

Jim