Downloader 6.0

To all:

Untill 3 days ago, my downloader has worked fine retrieving quotes thru
Telescan.

Now, when I do the download or express download, I immediately get the
error message
"Out of Memory".

I'm running win95 on a 166 pentium laptop with 32 meg ram and 400mb of
free space on the hard drive.

I have run the First Aid program, and Norton Utilities in hopes of
discovering the problem but have had no luck.

Does anyone have a clue as to what the problem might be?  Any help or

Thank you
Stephen
jsjones@xxxxxxxx