Updating of templates

Hello!

I am having a problem with templates. I have devised a template that I like
and use it to view 50 odd stocks. Sometimes I want to make a slight change
to the template. I do the change but it does not show up on the security
until i reapply the template. Now this is a bit awkward. Every time I make
a change to the template I have to go thru all 50 securities with the
following sequence:

1 Open the chart
2 Apply the template (which gives me a new chart)
3. Close the original chart
4. Save the new chart with the old name

I thought I found a way out of this boring excercise by using Automate with
its scripting facility. I use Automate to create HTML versions of the
diagrams so I tried to reapply templates with the same technique.

I got stuck on a technicality. The only way I have found to get the menu
"Apply Template" is to click the right mouse button. I have not found a way
to simulate that in Automate Script.

Any suggestions?