Re: option screening

At 12:14 PM 6/20/98 -0600, you wrote:

>Hi
>I am looking away to find stocks which have a high open interest(stock
options).
>At least a 1000 open interest in the major strike prices, so far no luck!!
>Any suggestions will be great.
>Thank's to all.Christian.

Christian;

To find "1000 open interest" is easy, if you have the data and or a data feed.
But, may I ask, where do you get your data from?
I have been searching for a long time now without any luck! [Since 0ct 01, 1997]
I trade in the future markets [generally options, but also commodities]

0r, is a data provider that has options what you are looking for?
If so, good luck! But, if you find one, please tell me!!!!
I will do the same!

Dan H.