Re: elliot oscillator

Christian,

I have some information that was collected from the list. Sorry, I don't
know who posted these texts a few months ago.

Pierre Tremblay

Elliott Oscillator
>There is another idea that is similar to the Elliott Oscillator.  I have
been
doing a little research based on the TASC article, "Using Multiple Moving
Averages" by Daryl Guppy in the February 1998 issue.   It describes plotting
number of shorter term averages (3,5,8,10,12,15 EMA) and longer term
averages
(30,35,40,45,60 EMA) and looking for areas where there is a convergence of
the
averages.  Since the 5 ema and the 35 ema is part of this, it seemed very
similar to the Elliott Oscillator.

Has anyone else been looking at this method for a way to determine good
entry/exit points or to determine the elliott wave count?  What I am looking

for is a set of Metstock indicators that will search my database for stocks
that are at or near significant Elliott wave terminations.   Any help along
these lines would be greatly appreciated.

In Metastock it would be: