capture purchase price ...

I really enjoy this group and all of the interaction !

I have been using this program for a few years now and have called and
emailed these people about the following questions.

Lots of replies - just no satisfaction.

Perhaps somebody here might be able to help me.

I have a trading system written and it works just dandy with one exception.

I can't seem to figure HOW to hold my purchase price.

I want to do some tests against this variable and develop my own retrace
sell signal and not use their trailing stop.

Say I buy it on the open after a condition is met and the open price on that
day is $40.

Now I know that it is maintained somewhere as they are testing against this
with they profit loss and their trailing loss calculations.

I want to be able to save that $40 value and calculate against it until it
is sold.

On the next buy signal, I might have a new value of $32 or $76, but I can't
figure out HOW to find and save that value.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks - Ray E. Knecht

"I know you believe you understand what you think I said,
but I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not
what I meant."  Alan Greenspan - Fed Rsrv Brd Chrmn

http://www.epix.net/~razor
razor@xxxxxxxx