RE: SEEK and Apologies

Jim

Don't worry about it.  Makes me feel like I'm not the oldest person trading
out here even though I too have many pills to take, required time to spend
in the gym (cardiac rehab), etc.

This has been a great year for me.  Finally, I wasn't the oldest dad in my
youngest son's second grade class.  What a great feeling.  And my wife
discovered she wasn't the oldest mom yesterday.  Mary and I are planning on
a celebratory dinner :).

Regards