FW: Reuters -- Not Able To Download

Randy and all,

in under 30 minutes with QP.

Download Todays Data
Process Data
Run Multiple Sets of Scans on the entire database checking for technical and
fundamental criteria.
keep running lists of hits from scans (9 days worth of richards BBB scan in
one dir)
Archive all the scan results to another directory with date info for future
analysis.
Delete old MS Data.
Export Fresh error corrected copies of all the issues I follow and todays
scans...

All without 1 click or keystroke so after dinner I'm ready to look at
charts... (all using plain old dos batch, no need for mouse clicks or
sending keystroks with automate or winbatch).

Note: Qp2 auto metastock update does adjust for splits but doesn't auto
correct historical errors. for that reason. I delete and re-export everyday
under NT.  with 95 I use their virtual which updates instanteously.

Cons:
  Inconsistent Download time:  Now stated at 6:00 PM EST.  Has improved
tremendously but still needs refinement.

  Documentation is weak at best. ( I consider Metastock excellent in this
respect )

  Lacks volume on many indexes...

Sean