Midweek Pick

All,
     I've had DELL on my watch list every since I was stopped out of
it last month looking for a good re-enter point.  I think we are
there.  DELL at 84.968 is in an Intermediate Term Up Trend Channel
with the top at 109 5/8 and the bottom at 80 3/8.  It broke broke out
of its short term down trend the week before last.  It scraped the
bottom of the ITUTC Friday and Monday and then pulled up sharply today
on good volume.
     I'm going to take a long position at tomorrow's open and hope for
another run to the top of the channel.  I'll set my target at 109 and
my stop at 79 3/4.

Jim