Re: Symbol Changes

It is my understanding that Juno does NOT accept attachments.  Yahoo has
said that they would soon begin accepting attachments.

Al Taglavore

----------
> From: John Sellers <ay286@xxxxxxxx>
> To: 'Visavis' <Visavis@xxxxxxxxxxx>
> Cc: 'Metastock User Group' <metastock-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> Subject: RE: Symbol Changes
> Date: Tuesday, June 16, 1998 11:02 AM
>
> I am not sure what you are trying to open but I guess that you wish to
open an attachment coming with an e-mail message. When I wish to do that a
double click with the mouse right button will accomplish it for me. However
I hear that people using juno e-mail cannot use this function, also a
friend of mine using AOL has trouble reading them also. I suspect that not
all ISP (Internet Service Providers) do not have this capability. Let the
group know what provider you have and ask if any of them use this ISP and
are sending, receiving and reading attachments to e-mail satisfactorily.